The ASCCA Educational Foundation (ASCEF) is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to supporting and advancing the entire automotive industry. Governed by a code of ethics, the Foundation serves the industry through educational and training solutions, scholarships, endowments and professional development.
The scholarship program is open to high school seniors who plan to enroll in post-high school technical/academic training or college undergraduates in the automotive service field satisfying certain criteria. Currently the Foundation issues scholarships that can range from $500 to $1,000 and can be applied toward tuition, tools and books.
Congratulations to the following 2021 ASC Educational Foundation scholarship award recipients:
- Jason Widjaja – Alan & Dee Cherko and Denise Johnson Memorial
- Alexander Siegenthaler – Bil Schoneman Memorial
- Christopher Villalba – Bruce Cameron Memorial and Chapter 24 Scholarship Fund
- Vu Huynh – Donald Dirks Memorial and Jeff Stich Memorial
- Angel Martinez – Ed Harris Memorial and
- Salvador Nieves III – Jack Heyler Memorial and Denise Johnson Memorial
- Josue Morales – Jim Hunt Memorial
- Yushan Chen – Elmer Backen Memorial and Denise Johnson Memorial
- Cecilia Ledesma – Jim Hunt Memorial, Denise Johnson Memorial, and Chapter 48 Chuck Overbey Memorial
- Shane Cricket – Jim Hunt Memorial and James Justus Chapter 24
- Harout Yousoufian – Jim and Maxine Jones and Chapter 5 Past Presidents
- Caleb Mcclintock – ASCEF Past Presidents and Chapter 5 Past Presidents
- Anthony Hong – Sheldon Miller Memorial and Chapter 5 Past Presidents
- Jessica Zermeno – Sheldon Miller Memorial
- Duminda Edirisinghe – Steve Lustig Memorial and Chapter 5 Past Presidents
- Javier Garcia Sanchez – Gary Villa Memorial
The scholarship application deadline for 2021 has passed.
Click here to learn more.